Give Hughes a chance

msix said:
shaundickov said:
Let's be honest it wasn't a game we were expected to win, give him time, we had lots of injuries, the pitch was bobbly, it was an important game for them, we were away from home, give him time, Hughes didn't buy these players, it's Sven's fault, give him time, Bellamy would be a great signing, so would Warnock.

Come on guys, Hughes is great and we need to give him a chance. We all loved him when he played for the rags, a very honest and respectable player. He made Blackburn into a very gentlemanly team too.

We need to get behind him and give him some more time. We may well win the Championship next season if we give Hughes a proper chance.

U FUCKING COCK

I suspect he was being ironic..

shaundickov said:
Let's be honest it wasn't a game we were expected to win, give him time, we had lots of injuries, the pitch was bobbly, it was an important game for them, we were away from home, give him time, Hughes didn't buy these players, it's Sven's fault, give him time, Bellamy would be a great signing, so would Warnock.

Come on guys, Hughes is great and we need to give him a chance. We all loved him when he played for the rags, a very honest and respectable player. He made Blackburn into a very gentlemanly team too.

We need to get behind him and give him some more time. We may well win the Championship next season if we give Hughes a proper chance.

Totally agree however I am slowly losing it with the players!

Ive never liked Mark Hughes since he started at city i think he is a pile of shit
the new owners say mark has got loads of ideas for the club
if he has got all these ideas y dont he use them?????
but i cant fault them for not sacking him coz no other manager will come until next season.

Rochie

shaundickov said:

that may have been funny but too many on this site actually spout shite like that

whp.blue said:
shaundickov said:

that may have been funny but too many on this site actually spout shite like that

I know, that's exactly what I'm taking the piss out of.

shaundickov said:
whp.blue said:

Very clever thread - it shows a lot of people don't even read what someone has written and just hit reply to the message they think they've read without spotting the irony...

shaundickov said:
whp.blue said:

Very clever thread - it shows a lot of people don't even read what someone has written and just hit reply to the message they think they've read without spotting the irony...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.