Give It To Gordon's fan's photos from final game thread

Sad Brummie wankers. As another Bluemooner posted a few months ago, they were a big trophy winning side when Jack the Ripper was bothering women in The East End.
And next season we'll be treated to the same shite from newly promoted Nottingham Forest.
Waving inflatable plastic " Big Ears " in the air,as though they won it last season, not 40+ years ago !!
and we know what we have to do to stop that...
when will it come ?
i'll be in the cup scheme as usual in hope
we have to get that fkin monkey off our backs one way or the other.

Sad Brummie wankers. As another Bluemooner posted a few months ago, they were a big trophy winning side when Jack the Ripper was bothering women in The East End.
And next season we'll be treated to the same shite from newly promoted Nottingham Forest.
Waving inflatable plastic " Big Ears " in the air,as though they won it last season, not 40+ years ago !!
We'd be doing it if the shoe was on the other foot. Doesn't bother me at all.

Actual grown ups blowing up their balloons of a trophy their team won before they were a twinkle in the milkmans eye
View attachment 46687

Wankers Villa fans. Our song to the boring "Champions of Europe you'll never say that" song should be, "Champions of Europe YOU'VE never seen that!" because the majority haven't as it happened forty years ago. We were champions of Europe in 1970 anyway, the cup winners cup, which was an important prestigious trophy to win. Both required you to actually win a trophy before you entered them, not like now.

Wankers Villa fans. Our song to the boring "Champions of Europe you'll never say that" song should be, "Champions of Europe YOU'VE never seen that!" because the majority haven't as it happened forty years ago. We were champions of Europe in 1970 anyway, the cup winners cup, which was an important prestigious trophy to win. Both required you to actually win a trophy before you entered them, not like now.
i said it a few years ago

after my nipper at the time said it

we should respond with

domestic treble you'll never sing that ,( or quadruple if you want )

or

100 points ,youll never sing that,for the year before we did the treble/quadruple.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.