Give Peace A Chance

A scouse fuckwit who just happened to be voted 8th greatest Brit of all time by the BBC TV audience of millions. One of the most famous and influential musicians of all time.

Also, thousands of musicians voted him the musician they would most like to share a stage with or record an album with.

There’s nothing you’ve posted there that undermines what @N1985 has written mate. Great and talented artist, but a **** by all accounts, including being a wife beater, despite his enduring pontification about peace. What is violent domestic abuse other than the application of terrifying force from one party in a relationship (usually the one who is more powerful and physically strong) to the other; a human relationship that is supposed to be founded in love and mutual respect.

Doesn’t sound very peaceful to me.

A scouse fuckwit who just happened to be voted 8th greatest Brit of all time by the BBC TV audience of millions. One of the most famous and influential musicians of all time.

Also, thousands of musicians voted him the musician they would most like to share a stage with or record an album with.

That's great. That doesn't make him any less Scouse, any less of a fuckwit, any less of a wife beater or any better of a father who has caused deep mental distress to his son.

I'll also add that top 100 included Margaret Thatcher and Robbie Williams.

Fuck the BBC as well surprised Saville and Harris weren't on there.

In other news - Dave Whelan once broke his leg.....
No mate you have that wrong,what happened was his leg dropped off just as the half time whistle went,there were no subs allowed in those days but brave dave grew another leg just in time for the 2nd half and went on to score 6 goals,not a lot of people know that.......oh and fuck giving peace a chance.

That's great. That doesn't make him any less Scouse, any less of a fuckwit, any less of a wife beater or any better of a father who has caused deep mental distress to his son.

I'll also add that top 100 included Margaret Thatcher and Robbie Williams.

Fuck the BBC as well surprised Saville and Harris weren't on there.
If a bloke slapped his wife once when he was 19 (according to Cynthia Lennon's second book) is it right that he's labelled a wife beater for the rest of his life?
Cynthia was no angel. 4 husbands yet she still called herself Lennon, don't think she'd do that if he was so evil.

I understand you hate the bloke but come on...
And don't tell me he ever beat Yoko up..
It wasn't the BBC, it was millions of your own countrymen and women who voted.

He was a flawed human due to his upbringing but he worked hard at being a much better person after he met Yoko.
The eighth greatest Brit of all time, only 2 behind Shakespeare is some feat.

Last edited:
If a bloke slapped his wife once when he was 19 (according to Cynthia Lennon's second book) is it right that he's labelled a wife beater for the rest of his life?
Cynthia was no angel. 4 husbands yet she still called herself Lennon, don't think she'd do that if he was so evil.

He was a flawed human due to his upbringing but he worked hard at being a much better person after he met Yoko.
After he was murdered there was a large gathering in Liverpool to remember him.
I went with a couple of mates.
A man with a message who tried to change things via his fame.
Much more a force for good than bad imo.

After he was murdered there was a large gathering in Liverpool to remember him.
I went with a couple of mates.
A man with a message who tried to change things via his fame.
Much more a force for good than bad imo.

It's all about the message (Give Peace A Chance)
What harm would it make if people just stopped fighting each other and listened to each other

Neville Chamberlain gave it a chance , didn't go too well for him or the world

Can't we call him a **** now he is long since dead?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.