Give Stephen Jordan a Cheer on Saturday

Not meaning to sound like I'm having a pop at Jordan here but if SWP can't skin him on Saturday he really is struggling.I'd love to see Vlad make his full debut against Jordan on Saturday,I think Stephen would end up with twisted blood!

That clearance off the line in the derby was superb. Am I right in thinking that it was his first start for us too?

Changed his tune. He was telling the media start of this week that no one will come through the academy at City anymore and that is sad.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Changed his tune. He was telling the media start of this week that no one will come through the academy at City anymore and that is sad.

Got a link? I only read the quotes in the scum newspaper and didn't take much notice cos it just looked like they'd taken the quotes out of context as per

I wouldn't go too ott about him, the way he gave up in his second to last game he played for us v Blackburn when we got beat 3-0 was a disgrace from any player, never mind a so-called City fan, but I'll still give him a cheer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.