Give the Falklands back FFS

Skashion said:
Couldn't you just stir up some shit in Northern Ireland and get redeployed to said trouble spot? ;)

Or get some pals who work at Asda Beswick to declare unilateral independence and raise a few Argie Flags with a few Malvinas banners - yer might get in a bunker on the East Carpark - if yer sneaked into the match it wouldn't be a courtmartial offence.

Jnr Kisby said:
Who would win in a fight between 10,000 penguins and 2 polar bears?

Do you mean two people fighting with penguins on one side and polar bears on the other and they have a scrap in the middle?

If so the one with the penguins nearest them as they wouldn't keep turning round to see if those little fcukers were coming to eat them.

If it was directly between the penguins and bears - I'd go for the penguins. After killing and eating a few dozen penguins the polar bears would be so stuffed they couldn't move and then the crafty penguins would move in for the kill and peck the bears to death. With a few dozen short of 5,000 on each bear it wouldn't take long to reduce the giant beast to a mere skeleton.

daveduke67 said:
Jnr Kisby said:
Who would win in a fight between 10,000 penguins and 2 polar bears?

Do you mean two people fighting with penguins on one side and polar bears on the other and they have a scrap in the middle?

If so the one with the penguins nearest them as they wouldn't keep turning round to see if those little fcukers were coming to eat them.

If it was directly between the penguins and bears - I'd go for the penguins. After killing and eating a few dozen penguins the polar bears would be so stuffed they couldn't move and then the crafty penguins would move in for the kill and peck the bears to death. With a few dozen short of 5,000 on each bear it wouldn't take long to reduce the giant beast to a mere skeleton.

Don`t think David Attenborughs got fuck all to worry about,with your animal charm !! lol

spanishblue said:
Yes i can emagine all the ground crew falling over every time one flies over.

every-time a penguin flew over? why? due to looking up too much and losing balance?

Or do you mean that the ground crew were made up of highly skilled/trained penguins? if so, were they getting paid? were they classed as British penguins or Argy penguins, if they were in fact Argy they could have been spies!
Are they now getting a pension from the government?
Is there a penguin campaign similar to the Gurkha one, is Joanna Lumley involved again?
Do penguins who have served more than 4 years in the British Army have the right to settle in the UK if they wish?

...the mind boggles.

oakiecokie said:
daveduke67 said:

Don`t think David Attenborughs got fuck all to worry about,with your animal charm !! lol

I do voices for them too.

Boff said:
spanishblue said:
Yes i can emagine all the ground crew falling over every time one flies over.

every-time a penguin flew over? why? due to looking up too much and losing balance?

Penguins can't fly. Unless they've been twatted by the polar bear that's being attacked by 5,000 of them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.