Given 12 Million

RobinJo said:
nickson71 said:
Given for £12 million ...................... I'd be happy with that he's a top keeper...... now let get some more CB in to help him out

Did you see him at Liverpool, the guy is world class.[/quot
shit hot, they lost 5-1 and he got man of match!

buzzard said:
I agree, Hart has generally not been at fault, the defence has big time.

lol, good one. Ok, the defence has been more at fault lets put it that way but Hart hasn't been nearly as good as last season.

We should offer 10m plus Schmeichel on loan to secure Given's services or maybe do some swap deal involving Jo and N'zogbia (or whatever he is called).

Good price for Given, top quality keeper. On the other transfer target RSC, fat Sam is over pricing him, however how much is a win worth? The longer we take arguing over prices we are going into games with less chance of winning them, looking at our probable starting 11 on Sat we are going to strugle. Is it worth paying an extra 2 mill and having him play in 2 more games. As the league stands now surley 6 points is worth 2 million. (p.s i know he is supposed to have a calf strain if you believe what you read, but the above is aplicable to any tranfer target.)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.