Given can speak with City

Have to chuckle.

Joke in here has just been talking about nolan. "he has played 350 games for Bolton scoring 50 goals. i hope he can bring that kind of form to Newcastle."

1 in 7!!!

Wow, nice one Joe, you might get 2 possibly 3 goals out of him before you are relegated!!

Re: given in talks

svennis pennis said:
Lol at David Craig. He is mortified that we are going to sign Given. Willing it to fail, you can just hear it in his voice.

He's another clown- just like our mate Swanson- the fuckin pleasure he got from announcing that Given was CATEGORICALLY NOT FOR SALE. What a pair of pricks.

ffs the traffic must be bad ssn saying for the last 4 hours that given is on his way to speak to city,unless he is walking

I can see him being our goal keeping coach in a couple of years time aswell. Good for us Irish blues a possibility of three in the starting eleven....who needs brazilians!!! City is as Irish as guinness!!!:)

bluebear said:
I can see him being our goal keeping coach in a couple of years time aswell. Good for us Irish blues a possibility of three in the starting eleven....who needs brazilians!!! City is as Irish as guinness!!!:)

No just the two for me Shay and Stevie

spacecadet said:
bluebear said:

No just the two for me Shay and Stevie

Dunne and Given play well together at international level...Good understanding between the two..could be the thinking of MH...I can see Dunne starting again when the suspension ends...whatever happens anyway its better than having your country represented by alan kernaghan and terry phlean :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.