Given plays for the EDS tonight

LittleJoeMac82 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
no i've watched them quite a few times now.
To be fair JMW has been to quite a few as I've read some of his reporting on games. Also go down Hyde when I can, watched on the stream tonight though! Some good players on show for sure, although the majority I don't think will make it as 1st team regulars!Will say am a big fan of Razak, great on the ball and also a superb passer, skilful. Would like Guidetti to give it at least another season but not looking likely now. Really really rate Roman, although he dosen't always start, great vision and movement, and some of the passes he can pick!! This lad is definitely one to keep an eye on

Roman has been injured for quite a while and this will be his first appearance back .Last time he played he made an impact as well. He has real talent. Hangs onto the ball a bit too often sometimes but the better the players with him the better chance he has of creating.

As I was about to go in Sophie Webster from Coronation Street went in ahead of me, looks worse in the flesh than on tv but saying that looked like Miss UK compared to her mates she was with.

Is she doing one of the players?

Roger Ringpiece said:
As I was about to go in Sophie Webster from Coronation Street went in ahead of me, looks worse in the flesh than on tv but saying that looked like Miss UK compared to her mates she was with.

Used to be with Wabara. Thought she was with Scott Sinclair now so no idea why she was there.

Roger Ringpiece said:

Not the first time she has been there so the connection is a City player.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Roger Ringpiece said:

Not the first time she has been there so the connection is a City player.

was linked with aj aswell

Here's the team sheet for those that want it:

050511_EDS_Sheet.jpg

and Mr Given:

Shay_at_EDS.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.