Given Staying At City

Good news. Pressure for the #1 spot is essential to keep Joe on his toes and maintain his fine form.

banbury_blue said:
I wouldn't mind RSC staying if I'm perfectly honest, I still think he would be better coming on than Jo at the moment

He's never once slagged us off or complained, has said nothing but really postive comments about the whole club.
Im with you on this one.No more to add,you say it all.

RSC staying is not be a bad thing,he has received alot of criticism on here,admittedly some justifiably,however,he has been injured/unfit for the majority of his stay which obviously has cemented him with the tag of poor purchase.He is now recovered,hopefully,and,i believe,is still a very capable striker,one who offers ability different to our others,i would like him to be given a squad place,at least until Jan,and prove most of us wrong.

I just know if he were to leave for peanuts,he would definitely become the player the Blackburn fans witnessed and i really don't want another club to benefit at our huge expense.

FantasyIreland said:
RSC staying is not be a bad thing,he has received alot of criticism on here,admittedly some justifiably,however,he has been injured/unfit for the majority of his stay which obviously has cemented him with the tag of poor purchase.He is now recovered,hopefully,and,i believe,is still a very capable striker,one who offers ability different to our others,i would like him to be given a squad place,at least until Jan,and prove most of us wrong.

I just know if he were to leave for peanuts,he would definitely become the player the Blackburn fans witnessed and i really don't want another club to benefit at our huge expense.
i dont mind if he does, we have to move on, if he becomes the player we wish we had, then so be it, we cant say we are losing a 20 goal a season player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.