21 Carlos Tevez

Felipe Caicedo
Jo
Robinho
Roque Santa Cruz
Kelvin Etuhu
Michael Johnson
Shaleum Logan

With Robinho out and Jo and Caicedo probably in that would mean that two out of Etuhu, Johnson and Logan would have to beat out Santa Cruz. With the number of games ahead of us, I think I would take the guy who scored a goal every other game for Blackburn on the chance he can turn things around. The reason everyone assumes he is out of the 25 is everyone assumes he is leaving for Italy. If he is not he should get as good a shot as Jo....

What about Ballotelli???? Or being young isn't he included in the number??

Good I am happy he is doing the right thing.

He should get some games now in the cups. Keepers get injured and suspended, we have alot of games to play, he has a chance of winning something at city. No chance if he went to Fulham.

Excellent news as we will need him for Europa League and Carling Cup ties. So much for a certain ITK on here who said many times that Shay was definitely leaving.

Best news of the window if true.

Hope Given will get decent runs in the cups as a reward for this loyalty... we paid the price for Hart's absence last season and it would have been criminal for history to have reapeated itself.

Note to Robinho - THAT is how you show true class, by staying, working hard and forcing the manager to pick you. You do not show true class by moaning, pissing off to Brazil and then returning to agitate for a move to Italy or Spain.

lionheart said:
So much for a certain ITK on here who said many times that Shay was definitely leaving.

How do you know he wasn't set on a move? Things change.....

Rather than seizing an opportunity to slag people who offer info,to their knowledge,correct at the time of posting,why not offer a little credit to Mancini/Marwood,or whoever it was reponsible,for persusading him to change his stance?

FantasyIreland said:
lionheart said:
So much for a certain ITK on here who said many times that Shay was definitely leaving.

How do you know he wasn't set on a move? Things change.....

Rather than seizing an opportunity to slag people who offer info,to their knowledge,correct at the time of posting,why not offer a little credit to Mancini/Marwood,or whoever it was reponsible,for persusading him to change his stance?
But the person concerned said that Given was definitely leaving rather than saying that he might be considering leaving, quite an important difference. Just another attention seeker in my view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.