Given to Spurs

I'll wish Given well where ever he goes, top keeper just unfortunate for him we have an even better keeper at the club, but he has acted like a good pro during this season, he hasn't tried to rock the boat or anything, so good luck Shay.

Not convinced by Modric.

He's a tidy skilful player, but what did he do this season?

3 league goals from 31 appearances, and doesn't feature in the assists League.

So what does he do? He doesn't tackle, or close players down.

Player Team Assists
1 Nani Manchester United 14
2 Didier Drogba Chelsea 13
3 Leighton Baines Everton 11
Wayne Rooney Manchester United 11
Andrei Arshavin Arsenal 11
Cesc Fábregas Arsenal 11
7 Ashley Young Aston Villa 10
8 Joey Barton Newcastle United 9
Chris Brunt West Bromwich Albion 9
10 Jermaine Pennant Stoke City 8
Rafael Van der Vaart Tottenham Hotspur 8
Charlie Adam Blackpool 8
13 Dirk Kuyt Liverpool 7
Robin Van Persie Arsenal 7
Stewart Downing Aston Villa 7
David Silva Manchester City 7
Theo Walcott Arsenal 7
Peter Odemwingie West Bromwich Albion 7
19 Peter Crouch Tottenham Hotspur 6
Matthew Etherington Stoke City 6
Ryan Giggs Manchester United 6
Darren Fletcher Manchester United 6
Morten Gamst Pedersen Blackburn Rovers 6
Johan Elmander Bolton Wanderers 6
James Milner Manchester City 6
Matthew Jarvis Wolverhampton Wanderers 6
Sebastian Larsson Birmingham 6
Cameron Jerome Birmingham 6
Carlos Tévez Manchester City 6
Lee Chung-Yong Bolton Wanderers 6

OrigamiNinja said:
Tevez City said:
How about Given+Bellamy+Adebayor = Modric ?

I would be delighted with this deal. Takes a huge amount of wages off the books and gives us a top class midfielder!

That is exactly why it wouldn't happen.

Let him go - get rid of him ASAP. Ge the cash and re-invest it.
From what I hear he was one of the main trouble causers along with Bellamy when Mancini came in to replace Hughes.
Reported circa £90K a week for reserve keeper! Time to go Shay.

TGR said:
From what I hear he was one of the main trouble causers along with Bellamy when Mancini came in to replace Hughes.
I could never believe Shay has been a "trouble causer" he's such a solid and professional character. If we decide to sell him then we wish him well.

Plain Speaking said:
TGR said:
I could never believe Shay has been a "trouble causer" he's such a solid and professional character. If we decide to sell him then we wish him well.

How many interviews did he give last summer about leaving if he wasn't number one, trying to put pressure on Mancini?

I definitely recall him being named as one of the group who stormed Garry Cook's office after the Sunderland game when Hughes was sacked too.

kenzie115 said:
Plain Speaking said:
TGR said:

How many interviews did he give last summer about leaving if he wasn't number one, trying to put pressure on Mancini?

I definitely recall him being named as one of the group who stormed Garry Cook's office after the Sunderland game when Hughes was sacked too.
IMO he has always done what he thinks is "right". He does a lot for cancer charities which seems to bond the team together. He seems to have a genuine fondness for the club, he is a tremendously popular player amongst players and fans alike. Last year must have been a very difficult time for him but I have never heard him speak out against the club. He will always be one of my favourite City players.

Modric is soooo overrated its unreal. Silva is twice the player he is.

I dont want Modric anyway near our belowed club.

I beg to god that United get him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.