Given up 100%?

PistonBlue said:
The fat lady is approaching the stage, let's hope the clumsy woman falls over
Is it this one?

steve-bruce.jpg

Although Fat Sam usually rolls over and has his tummy tickled by the rags West Ham as a team are one of the few who don't. They need to lose four games and we have to win every game to stand a chance. Can they lose to Chelsea and Arse and then two other games? Very doubtful but who knows how they will react if they don't win at Stoke

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Richard said:
If they lose against Stoke, a slither of hope is rekindled.

Unfortunately, Stoke are shit.

But fighting for their lives...they draw..we win it's dwn to to 10 with 6 to play

Lat season-8 with 4 to play.

I will not say it's over until it's over

The truth is they need 6 points so technically they dont even have to win again this season, the thing is they will win at least 2 of the remaining games

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Richard said:

But fighting for their lives...they draw..we win it's dwn to to 10 with 6 to play

The truth is they need 6 points so technically they dont even have to win again this season, the thing is they will win at least 2 of the remaining games

Had to laugh walking towards Stretford after the game. The Rag fans (those who were speaking English) were jibbering on abouut where is their next win going to come from.

It is a shame the 12 point gap is too much because their arses have gone already. Fergie's right your fans are .......

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Richard said:

Can we not get 86 points? They are on 77. I am the ever optimist and will say we will thump a couple of teams in last 7 games, so scum will need 3 wins and a draw. It's back on you heard it here first (-;

I have 100% given up hope of achieving the miracle. Now it's all about damage limitation because what Baconchops wants is to really rub our faces in it with a 10+ points difference.

That cannot be allowed to happen. If we peg it back to 6-7 points - and ideally have them shiting themselves near the end - and secure the FA Cup then we'd have done all that we can following the Everton loss that doomed us.

Josh Blue said:
I have given up but just imagine if we did? just imagine hahahahahaha!

It would be the most amazing and funniest thing ever.
I would have to book all the time off work i could for the biggest after season party ever, itd have everything, chicken drumsticks, Pass the parcel, cocktail sausages... the LOT!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.