Given,Villa, RSC Signings

i think that website is very good with keeping up to date with whats going on! Some of the deals its mentioned and have come off, most off them have not been mentioned in the press! Very intresting that Villa was in talks on the saturday newswire!

Even with Bellamy, we still need strikers.

Vassell = Shit
Benjani = Shit, should go back to Pompey
Jo = Not up to it yet
Evans = Not up to it, I don't think he ever will be
Boj = Looks class, but calling him injury prone would be the understatement of the century
Sturridge = Class, but too young to carry the load and his contract is up in a few months and we've yet to resign
Caicedo = Greatly improved but I don't think he's the quality of player we need
Bellamy = I think he will do good but he's 29

We need quality strikers. Robinho and Ireland can't score every game.

given is a great keeper but i think we shud hav gone for a younger keeper some lyk Ochoa
and villa wud be a crackin player for city

dpMCFC1 said:
given is a great keeper but i think we shud hav gone for a younger keeper some lyk Ochoa
and villa wud be a crackin player for city

We've got Hart we've only gone for an older keeper to give Hart mentoring so that he is ready in a few years time

Blackburn rejected a £16m bid for Santa last week.

It'll be £19m if we get him IMO.

Hooch said:
Blackburn rejected a £16m bid for Santa last week.

It'll be £19m if we get him IMO.

That will be 5m ott. How can he be worth about 12-14m have a shit half of season score 3-4 goals then be worth 19m? Puzzels me it does.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.