Given

Was peppered to fuck last night. If it wasn't for him we could have been looking at a very different score line.

I believe he is the best keeper in the premier league by far. Im glad we got hart because he is a future england no1 but given is miles above him. He won me over with he first save against boro i knew from then he was going to be a city legend.

I got a few newcastle friends and they were gutted he went like most people sed he singled handly kept them in the prem. Also one said he not been the same since he left im guess he doesn't know football because i not seen him make on mistake yet and long may it continue.

AntonDonJuan said:
Only Newcastle United would be stupid enough to sell their best player to the richest club in the World in the middle of a January transfer window when they are fighting relegation for £6m

Been thinkin them stupid geordie fuckwits gave us £5 million for Sir Joseph Barton of Huyton then sold us Shay for £6 million we should be nice to them.

mikeylad222 said:
Never gets a mention, yet again tonight he was top class. You can see why he saves teams points each and every season
ALL THE COMENTATOR SAID LAST NIGHT WAS: "GOOD GIVEN HERE, KEEPING THEM IN THE GAME"!!!!!!!!!!

He's our best player without doubt. Best keeper in the league. We certainly get our money's worth out him that's for sure!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Keeps you in the game and continues to deny the opposition a way back. There must be many footballers sick of the sight of him. Yet another line of defence. Must be the best keeper we've had since Bert Trautmann!

this

It's right that Shay gets this praise because he is so consistently outstanding it would be easy to overlook him and take him for granted. It seems that in every single game he makes one or more great saves. This will equate to a lot of points over the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.