Glad I have seen us win a trpohy

lego_jon

Well, how low can things get, no shape , no idea, no team spirt, and supposedly world class players.. Ha

Having had the pleasure of seeing City from the middle to late 60`s and then on to the 70`s thankfully I have seen us actually win a cup or two, I actually feel for the majority of the younger supporters who can only watch videos/dvd`s , and looking at what we have now, we are not even close to winning anything else for another 30 yrs if that.

Money, managers, players they have come and gone, but the only thing is the unwavering level of support towards the dross that has graced the pitch of Maine Rd and Eastlands, yes we have had some players that we all love to say were the best, Bell, Lee, Deyna, Lake, Hinchcliffe, et al, but what are we left to show for the last number of years, the square route of bugger all, so much promise but nothing but empty words from so many, players who have no passion, no pride ,no nothing, perhaps they should come and take the time to see what its like on the other side, those who have real jobs with real lives, with real passion for a club, players who take the supporters for granted, all they seem to be focused on the next pay day..

Doom and gloom, perhaps so, but I am sick of watching crap and wondering when the team will actually pay us back for all the lean years that we have had, at my guess... not even in the next 10 yrs

Yeah, yeah. Fuck you old timers. I was born in 77, and never seen us win owt.

Ric said:

What about the championship under Keegan?
It's bad enough when reds overlook this, but City fans?
I flew over from the US for the Pompey game at MR and saw them parade the trophy around the pitch, 33 years my arse.

I don't really class what was essentially the Division 2 title as a proper trophy.

PBLZ129 said:
Ric said:

what the fucks that for?

they're just making a point about how shite we are.

i've not seen us win anything either but i wish i had.

It was posted lightheartedly, but I guess that got lost in translation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.