Glass 9/10 full

You appear unaware that a football forum and a football ground are not the same thing.

You'll be trying to buy a pie on here or something soon.

Didsbury Dave said:
You appear unaware that a football forum and a football ground are not the same thing.

You'll be trying to buy a pie on here or something soon.

Thanks Dave..yes, I was clearly unaware...the last time I was at the ground I was looking for a laptop terminal and couldn't find one...now I understand why.

You are truly enlightening.

I take it no point asking you where the toliets are then..or where to get my Balti pie.

Let me ask you...is there a point city would have to reach where you envisage not moaning/crticising...a "Didsbury Dave Utopia" for want of a better description?

I.E. If we one day end up winning everything...will you moan that we should have done it with a record goals scored tally, or that it won't ever mean anything until we win everything with 11 academy graduates in the team.

Well said blue possitive thinking ALL BLUES everyone will try there best to knock us down but we stick together and we will be CH6MP1ONS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.