Glass half full or half empty?

I am a glass is half full sort of guy, the results have done us a favour again today, we'll still finish 7th or 8th, and hopefully the UEFA cup, will be well, I've got unexplainable good vibes about it. As for Hughes it matters not what we as fans think it's what our owner thinks. Lets see what happens as the season pans out if we say get to the semi's of the cup and finish 7th that would be a pretty decent season IMO. I also know someone who used to be our physio in the early 90's, bet loads of players say they are injured on monday morning after that performance today!

cropped-whiskeyman_edited-13.jpg

TheMightyQuinn said:
I think we're heading in the right direction to be honest but it is going very, very slowly.

We were poor today but we've been much worse.

As for the players comments, that's fair enough, but isnt this the same player who has been Hughes biggest fan in the press etc? Be interesting to know where he thinks we are going wrong, although theres always the possibility that his comments in the press are actually bullshit and/or made up!

I'm trying not to be too cynical and in all honest I wrote this season off a long time ago.

I also agree that the sooner this season is over the better, its one step forward and two back and then the following week we go two steps forward and one back and ultimately the song remains the same.

moomba said:
My glass has a few holes in it, and empties as soon as I fill it up.

But I've got plenty of refills left in the fridge.

Just about where i am too.

I have an endless supply of refills, but the holes are getting bigger.

Ten-man Stoke won their first home game since November, and ended a run of 13 games without a victory.

And against a City side, whose starting line-up cost over £90million, it was a major boost to Stoke's battle to avoid relegation.

The home side's first XI cost less than £10m

Half full. Written this season off but we are in a far better position than most clubs and we have a good future to look forward to. We just need to be patient for a little while longer.

We are inconsistent but you don't become much more consistent overnight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.