Glastonbury 2023

Billy Nomates. Young female solo singer who plays with a backing track. Very talented young lady who I heard being interviewed on 6music earlier in the day and she was saying how much she was looking forward to it. I caught some of her set and she commanded the stage very well with plenty of energy. People should check out her latest album Cactus as it's very good. Pointless slagging off of music you don't like but there's probably some misogyny going on here.
Cheers.........

She asked to have her set removed from 6musicsounds because of the trolling and abuse

She is a very tallented artist and these pricks are cunts, don't like her then don't listen, no need to abuse her

Shocking hopefully conversely she gets some publicity off the back of that! Watched a clip looked like a fairly normal show to me

Interesting to see how Axl comes across on TV, seen them live a couple times since Slash came back and he doesn’t sound too bad live, if a little screechy…
yup, that’s the only thing that worries me slightly, the band are a well oiled machine, Slash has got better with age, Duff is a solid bass player, Melissa Reese on keyboards/backing vocals adds another dimension to the band, don’t really care that much for Dizzy Reed-keyboards/bongos he’s solid enough without being amazing and Frank Ferrer-drummer is ok…..ish.

I just hope people aren’t expecting 90s Axl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.