Glastonbury 2024

Glastonbury line up is first draft, some clowns in the mix but some great acts there..... More to be added. Its the logistics for the revellers going to see great acts on smaller stages. There are some great acts on the small stages, headliners are weak though.

Quite a few bands on the smaller stages worth watching, I go to End of the Road nowadays and there’s a few bands that have played there the last few years on this years glasto line up that are well worth a watch. Im going to see one of them (Yard Act) tonight.

Good looking likeup - could do without more Coldplay but as she says - "the best thing about being a woman is the capacity to have a little fun - fun "

Not the best lineup this year, hopefully the 25 or so names still to be announced and the smaller stages are more to my liking but I'm sure it'll be brilliant as usual.

Volunteering for Oxfam this year, anyone done it before?

£400 is flights and a hotel for three nights somewhere.

I used to go to V and Leeds but recent line ups have been very poor.

The Neighbourhood festival in Warrington was a cracker last year but for some bizarre reason, they binned it off this year. Paul Heaton and Pulp headlined last year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.