Glastonbury 2024

At the end of the day music is about rhythm and melody, from the day that cavemen twatted shit with sticks(Stoke) to Beethoven Beatles and beyond if you can bottle that melody rhythm catch or riff you will make people happy or even sad.

Those who belittle say Coldplay who were the biggest band in the world for several years because they ain't high brow enough miss one simple point. If it was that easy to capture the real joy of music then why the fuck didn't you do it?

Each to our own I’ve been to watch snow patrol several times , nothing like Coldplay.
But not saying you’re wrong mate , just we all have different tastes and opinions long may it continue. UK music is the best in world by far if we weigh up what’s been produced over the decades .
No argument from me about your last sentence. And as you state we are all different and I wouldn't have it any other way.

At the end of the day music is about rhythm and melody, from the day that cavemen twatted shit with sticks(Stoke) to Beethoven Beatles and beyond if you can bottle that melody rhythm catch or riff you will make people happy or even sad.

Those who belittle say Coldplay who were the biggest band in the world for several years because they ain't high brow enough miss one simple point. If it was that easy to capture the real joy of music then why the fuck didn't you do it?
So you can only appreciate or decide whether you like something if you can do it yourself. Haha brilliant. Lol

Was just about to ask if anyone watching dullplay, seems like quite a few are. One of my family members loves these guy, doesn't take if well when I say they are shite, horses for courses.

There is no joy in Coldplays music. It's nothing to do with them not being high brow enough they are just boring!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.