Glastonbury 2024

I’m 70 next year and I thought he was ace. I saw Wilson Picket live.
Not edgy enough for my taste, that said as a band they are clearly talented, have an instantly recognisable style to their music and with the lighting and pyrotechnics can put on a show.
I can’t say I like or dislike their music it’s in the same box as things like Bryan Adams and Ed Sheeran. It’s the musical equivalent of vanilla ice cream, digestive biscuits or ready salted crisps, which are nice, all very predictable, but just doesn’t excite me.

Not edgy enough for my taste, that said as a band they are clearly talented, have an instantly recognisable style to their music and with the lighting and pyrotechnics can put on a show.
I can’t say I like or dislike their music it’s in the same box as things like Bryan Adams and Ed Sheeran. It’s the musical equivalent of vanilla ice cream, digestive biscuits or ready salted crisps, which are nice, all very predictable, but just doesn’t excite me.
Magnolia and Jelly Babies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.