Glastonbury 2024

I've only caught a little bit of Glastonbury but from what I've seen I've enjoyed mostly

The Breeders decent
Fontaines DC OK
Cyndi Lauper tragic
Idles up their own arse
LCD Soundsystem brilliant

I've not took the time to check out any of the headliners on the pyramid stage this year as none of them do anything for me.
Agree with all that, saw The Breeders at the Albert Hall on Wednesday they're miles better in a smaller venue.

Dua is fab. I'm a 60+ fan girl. I also like Harry Styles. I caught a bit of Coldplay, was meh and we turned over to watch a show on our planner about the 1970s. #goodtimetobeateen.
Dua really isn't my thing but she looks like a god 1000 times better than Britney or Beyonce.

Thing i love about coldplay lads is they are just standing there playing , really laid back whilst 100.000 people sing back to them , love it , chris aside obvs

Don't get all the hate for Coldplay I think there a great band.25 years you've got to be doing something right .micheal just fox seemed to be having a great time and chris Martin's great great grandad invented time or something like that so we can all enjoy are summers that little bit longer:)
I certainly don't hate them! I admire how far they've come and I think they're brilliant performers. Their music is just a little safe for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.