Glastonbury 2024

She looks good but she’s out of tune and I wonder if she is pissed.
I was thinking that. Its like watching mutton dressed as lamb, pissed up on the Karaoke. You cam watch this in any town centre for free on a Saturday night. This year's Glastonbury line up stinks.

Last edited:
I was thinking that. Its like watching mutton dressed as lamb, pissed up on the Karaoke. You cam watch this in ant town centre for free on a Saturday night. This year's Glastonbury line up stinks.

It merely reflects the state of the music industry. It also suggests some people are easily pleased. Over the last 20 years the Glastonbury line up has declined big time. Some of it really is Karaoke… people singing to backing tapes. Yesterday all the BBC could say about Dua Lipa was… the dancing was fantastic!

I was thinking that. Its like watching mutton dressed as lamb, pissed up on the Karaoke. You cam watch this in any town centre for free on a Saturday night. This year's Glastonbury line up stinks.

It's the soulless manufactured shit they have use to justify the size of the event and the price of the ticket's
A gathering of people defecating and urinating as a collective.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.