Glastonbury

i think muse are past it now. the struggle for glasto is there isn't many new bands about, they are relying to much on old ones.

The Edgey crowd thing - quite enjoyed the friendly atmosphere so far with a real relaxed but pleasant atmosphere around what's Edgey? Parklife? Tooligans throwing pints of piss on everyone at the stone roses? Hey listen, I didn't watch muse tonight I won't be watching the fat psycho stalker blob headline tomorrow and if I see Chris Martin at any point I will throw a bottle off piss at his face. My piss or someone else's don't care. The undercarriage aint that great either j wanted to fuck it off and go to lisbon but didn't want to let friends down. But fuck me it'd fill your boots out here. And just don't sweat it

Two door cinema club, Bastile and blossoms were all fantastic yesterday. As much as I'm not a huge Coldplay fan I have a feeling there set on Sunday night could be pretty special.

The Edgey crowd thing - quite enjoyed the friendly atmosphere so far with a real relaxed but pleasant atmosphere around what's Edgey? Parklife? Tooligans throwing pints of piss on everyone at the stone roses? Hey listen, I didn't watch muse tonight I won't be watching the fat psycho stalker blob headline tomorrow and if I see Chris Martin at any point I will throw a bottle off piss at his face. My piss or someone else's don't care. The undercarriage aint that great either j wanted to fuck it off and go to lisbon but didn't want to let friends down. But fuck me it'd fill your boots out here. And just don't sweat it

2 x piss chucking points in one post, a BM record? ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.