Glauber Berti - Your Memories

Maybe this thread should be broadened to cover other former record breaking players like £17m Roque Santa Cruz with his incredible return of 10 league goals in 4 years (albeit only 3 for City in his 20 games). Have we ever had a less prolific striker?

Having just asked that question I think I’ve found the answer. £19m Jo scored 9 in 3 seasons with just 1 league goal for City in 21 games. Jo presumably also has the distinction of being the lowest cost to get his name on the back of your football shirt.
Cheap shirt, cult hero

Maybe this thread should be broadened to cover other former record breaking players like £17m Roque Santa Cruz with his incredible return of 10 league goals in 4 years (albeit only 3 for City in his 20 games). Have we ever had a less prolific striker?

Having just asked that question I think I’ve found the answer. £19m Jo scored 9 in 3 seasons with just 1 league goal for City in 21 games. Jo presumably also has the distinction of being the lowest cost to get his name on the back of your football shirt.
He was always cup tied. He’d have scored loads if he’d been able to play Scunthorpe and the likes in the league cup.

I won a Pies for chants competition about Roque Santa Cruz and they never even sent me my fucking prize even though I got published in the Mirror and everything. PUKKA PIES you bastards owe me a years worth of chicken balti.

I've got a shirt from that season with Berti on the back. Might be my favourite City shirt to wear.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.