Glauber Berti's only City shirt!

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
Hang on, are we bidding on here or on StephenIreland.com?

Just what I was thinking. This thread makes absolutely no sense :-)

Ric says in the first post that all proceeds will go towards the New Children's Hospital Appeal -- surely if it's going on StephenIreland.com then all proceeds will actually be going to Francis House?

I'm confused.

andyox said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

Ric says in the first post that all proceeds will go towards the New Children's Hospital Appeal -- surely if it's going on StephenIreland.com then all proceeds will actually be going to Francis House?

I'm confused.
Exactly. Work it out lads.
(Oh and don't frame it, how you going to send it out here?)

I'm only guessing, but I reckon Beadle's hoping to win it off here and then put it up for auction again on Stevie's site. That way two charities benefit.

Ric said:
PistonBlue said:
Not gonna bid cos I might win and I'm skint, but what a great gesture from Berti and the Club.

Well done MCFC.

I'm quite cynical about, well, everything (I blame Bill Hicks) but it's a genuinely nice gesture from the club. Within half an hour of the final whistle the club were in touch saying they know how Glauber is a cult figure on here and they wanted to raise as much money as possible for the charity. Fair play to them, and to Glauber.

Fantastic move. Well done to all.

andyox said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

I'm confused.

To be honest I was struggling to hear what Vicky said when she called (was on a rowdy bus and I'd had a few) so didn't get the exact details, will find out for definite this week though which charity the money is going to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.