Glenn Hoddle IAFC

Just heard that Spurs may be signing John Stones., according to hoddle.
20 mil cheeky bid.

When he said that aurier was an upgrade on Walker I threw a banana skin at the screen, luckily had just finished a plate of lasagne.

He is a horrible know nothing, with an ego mourinho would be proud of.

He's clearly wanked himself to partial sightedness, 'cos he can only see Haringey players whatever game he is commentating on! He is top of my 'Mute The Bastard Now' list. I generally give him the first ten minutes for him to confirm what I thought previously - there's only one team in the PL, and they normally play their home games in Haringey!

Glenda and Crimson didn’t stop going on about "Stones' slow start" all fucking evening.

Give it a fucking rest!
Probably going to make myself look stupid here but who is Crimson?

Glenda and Crimson didn’t stop going on about "Stones' slow start" all fucking evening.

Give it a fucking rest!
Oh the irony of Hoddle slagging off Sterling for "no end product." He underachieved hugely as a player at international level and had a disastrous career as a manager. He is just another failed former England player who has not earned the right to criticise people like Stones and Sterling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.