Glenn Hoddle: 'I'm ready to be England's caretaker'

Juan King

Good news. According to an article in the Independent today, Glenn Hoddle has offered his services as caretaker manager for the Euros.

He did a good job with England last time and hardly his fault that Beckham acted like a twat at France 98. Could be worse and be Pearce, if it is Pearce i wont bother watching the games this summer

BoyBlue_1985 said:
He did a good job with England last time and hardly his fault that Beckham acted like a twat at France 98. Could be worse and be Pearce, if it is Pearce i wont bother watching the games this summer
I agree. Beckham was used to getting away with anything for the rags. Hardly Hoddles fault.

I'd happily have Hoddle in charge. Putting aside his obvious vocal gaffe, I liked the way he got England playing at the time and always find his input when in the pre match studio insightful.

Like he said, he wouldn't feel pressured. The players probably wouldn't either. See how he performs in the Euros before naming a permanent boss.

He's the best manager we've had in recent years and would do a much better job than Twatnapp.

Gave up on the national side years ago. Don't watch them.

I don't know if Glenn would do a decent job or not but one thing is for certain he is a right fucking odd ball. Believing ill and disabled people are paying for sins in a past life is quite frankly nuts but to use your position as national manager to voice these delusions is nearly straight jacket time.

The story about that healer Eileen Thingymajig and Ray Parlour is funny. Ray was sat down and the healer is stood behind ready to do her mumbo jumbo bollocks when Parlour says 'short back and sides please'.... cue loads of laughter. I believe RP never played under Hoddle again.

Hoddle is a twat, had the mispleasure of meeting him on holiday once in a bar, totally up himself (his misses was nice and chatted away to my then girlfriend) he spent the whole time fiddling on his phone and tutting, although he did get some credit back when he sarcastically said "Nice chairman" about Swales (might have been Franny thinking about it) when he heard i was a City fan...

Faith healers, picking injured players, trouble with disabled people and an aloof nature, which manifests itself by constantly showing players where they are going wrong and has to be the best player in 5 a sides... saying that he would be better than Pearce and Beanie, or Redknapp and his twitching

Handicapped people are handicapped because of sins in another life according to Hoddle... Scumbag.

Also, he's more or less a witchdoctor.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.