Gliderol garage door

flyer

Anybody out there who can fix my door? Seems to be a problem with the main control box

Have you tried switching it off and on again?

I have yeseye. It opened ok then wouldn't go down. I turned the power off waited for a bit, and then turned it back on but nothing happened. I wound it down by hand and switched it off. Then I found the spare remote and tried to open the door and it worked, but wouldn't come down again.

It might have damsged the limit switch in the open position, or it could be a fault in the box.

I've rang the manufacturer but they were less than useless. They gave me two numbers of installers as they don't have a technical department of their own. The first company said they just buy and sell the doors so have no technical knowledge, and the second number doesn't work

I'll have another go with them tomorrow

I have yeseye. It opened ok then wouldn't go down. I turned the power off waited for a bit, and then turned it back on but nothing happened. I wound it down by hand and switched it off. Then I found the spare remote and tried to open the door and it worked, but wouldn't come down again.

It might have damsged the limit switch in the open position, or it could be a fault in the box.

I've rang the manufacturer but they were less than useless. They gave me two numbers of installers as they don't have a technical department of their own. The first company said they just buy and sell the doors so have no technical knowledge, and the second number doesn't work

I'll have another go with them tomorrow
Is there any sensors that might be blocked or have been knocked off?

There could be Barcon, but I'd have to strip off all of the sheet metal casing just to have a look. I'll do it but only if someone who knows the system tells me that that is the problem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.