Glory Glory in meltdown?

Well before FFPR came in I could see some of the arguments of other fans as to why they are jealous of us, but not anymore. The Rags have been at it from day one not our earned money blah blah blah. We ll my argument once FFPR kicked in it is our money because we are all governed by the same set of rules. All clubs from this summer have had to operate within their budgets on a break even basis, we have done that as far as I am concerned similar with the rags, Liverpool and Chelsea. The fact we have a bigger income from our commercial enterprises and CL footie just means we can buy better players. This is what Platini wants. We did just get over the moat before the drawbridge was drawn up, CL football means so much, something you can't gamble away ever. If Liverpool regain a top four place this year at the expense of Arsenal I can almost guarantee you they will not fall out of it again. Rags know that, partly why they have invested, Chelsea know it and probably since January have spent more than any other club in the World on new players.Mancini will know it as well, if it is a choice between CL and Prem, Prem has to be number 1 target, it is why Liverpool fucked up because Benitez prioritised CL over prem, Harry got carried away with it last year as well. IMO :-)

Wellsblue21 said:
http://glory-glory.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=55721&sid=51da9f5cd2df02d37455048fcba2f247

or for those of you that cant be arsed to visit the link

'The key word is embaressment, not for Spurs but for football itself.

The first thought you'll think is sour grapes. But to be honest as a Spurs fan you learn to lose well -We've had enough experience and thats football. You win, you draw, you lose. But your first belief, if you still believe football to be a sport, is it has to be that is fair. This is where you start entering Wenger territory and admit that football is currupt not with doping but with debt to levels that go beyond cheating,

Today is the first time I have seen the end of football. Lets be honest, its always been about money, BAE put it well but that didnt matter individually. But collectively, watching etihad fc it was embarressing as I know not one of them give a damn about their club. chelsea were bad but you could see Lampard and Terry actually cared. What am I watching facing us today, City died years ago.

And its only going to get worse, eventually it will be us'

You've made yourself look a right snivelling prat.
Coming from a Spurs fan this is even more pathetic, given that you support the most; arrogant, smug, supercillious club in the Country. It's not for nothing that you're everyone's 2nd most hated team.
Didn't feel this way when you stole 4th place from us two Season's ago eh? And try telling this to Corluka who was quite happy to shoot his mouth off, bragging about how 'his' team was in the Champs League and City weren't.

Oh, and by the way, your 'keyword' wasn't even spelt correctly...............fool.

cartman_tears.gif

MotownBlue said:
Hey Blues, that Asian lass over to the left that some have mentioned...

Back Doors???

What about the one in the middle on the second row. Worth a punt surely?

WNRH said:
drthingy said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Whoever posted that must be about 18 coz they clearly don´t remember when all this "money" started

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFTLKWw542g&ob=av2e[/youtube]

we need to make this our euro away song

This

That would be quality with some decent lyrics put to it.

citygal1 said:
ChesterRdBlue said:
WNRH said:

That would be quality with some decent lyrics put to it.

"we didnt start the spending" haha

We didn't start the spending
It's been never ending
Since the game's beginning
We didn't start the spending
All we're doing is Blending
In something that's trending

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.