Glyn Pardoe RIP

RIP, although too yoyng to have seen him he was one of my dads favourite players alongside Young and Oakes

Play in nearly every position on the pitch for us. I think he still holds the youngest player to play in our 1st team.
Me being 67 I saw lots of games Glyn played in.

Will be sadly missed, a true gentleman and a true blue. My deepest sympathy to his family. Especially Tommy Doyle who has now lost both his Grandads who played for City with both heart and soul.

Rest in Peace Glyn.

I was lucky to watch him play. He was a great player. Our best ever left back (wing back) and he would have easily got in our current team. He made me very happy with that League Cup Final winner on my first trip to Wembley. RIP Glyn

Play in nearly every position on the pitch for us. I think he still holds the youngest player to play in our 1st team.
Me being 67 I saw lots of games Glyn played in.

Will be sadly missed, a true gentleman and a true blue. My deepest sympathy to his family. Especially Tommy Doyle who has now lost both his Grandads who played for City with both heart and soul.

Rest in Peace Glyn.
True blue, RIP Glyn.

Gutted. I seen him last year at the CFC when his grandson played in the first team, he walked past all of us and he looked immaculate.
M0SXBEC.jpg

In a nutshell.

Really sad news.

Sad news about a genuine City legend. Rest in peace.

Gutting news, the video attached to that, it's just so emotional and honest, you'd have to have a heart of stone not to be moved by it !

R.I.P Glyn and sincere condolences to his family, a City man through and through.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.