GMP confirm that Manchester is Blue (2011 parades)

Re: "20,000 empty

I think the OP is making a reference to an auction in Liverpool yesterday when you could buy houses for a pound. I didn't think there were that many empty houses though. Oh well you live and learn.

Blue Mist said:
I think the OP is making a reference to an auction in Liverpool yesterday when you could buy houses for a pound. I didn't think there were that many empty houses though. Oh well you live and learn.

Its the wrong forum that threw me. ;0

samharris said:
Blue Mist said:

Its the wrong forum that threw me. ;0

But until Ric starts a 'Totally pointless, No one has a clue what you are on about Forum' he didn't know which forum to put it in.

Come on Ric pull your finger out.

City Parade v utd Parade 2011

Anyone got a link to that Youtube vid showing the two parades? Music was that Bjork song 'Oh So Quiet'....tried a search here and on YT to no avail...

Got a rag mate on FB saying they didn't have a parade in 2011 'cos Rangers wrecked town' (???!!!) Want to shut him right up with this...

Re: City Parade v utd Parade 2011

MCFCTrick said:
Anyone got a link to that Youtube vid showing the two parades? Music was that Bjork song 'Oh So Quiet'....tried a search here and on YT to no avail...

Got a rag mate on FB saying they didn't have a parade in 2011 'cos Rangers wrecked town' (???!!!) Want to shut him right up with this...
Just tell him he's out by 3 years, because Rangers wrecked town in 2008.

Re:

It is indeed very irritating when people start threads like this (so I've edited the post) but I assume the op is referring to the report in the MEN today that only 12,000 turned out for the rags 2011 victory parade, according to official police estimates. That's a little short of the 200,000 Sky were reporting at the time.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...news/police-figures-reveal-five-times-3003108

Re: Re:

Prestwich_Blue said:
It is indeed very irritating when people start threads like this (so I've edited the post) but I assume the op is referring to the report in the MEN today that only 12,000 turned out for the rags 2011 victory parade, according to official police estimates. That's a little short of the 200,000 Sky were reporting at the time.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...news/police-figures-reveal-five-times-3003108

Well thank you (said in a very sarcastic voice) that has taken all the fun out of this thread. Even after your explanation I still don't understand why it was made and much prefer the reason I gave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.