GMP confirm that Manchester is Blue (2011 parades)

redissue said:
stony said:
Why won't he tell us where he's from ?

Could it be that he's not from Manchester and has never been to Old Trafford ?

you absolute div, I thought it was easy to lie on the internet

Hence dozens of city fans agreeing they saw some old woman punched by the nasty rag mibs when in fact such incident never took place.

I have moved from manc and find myself surrounded by city fans who all jump on the train from Newcastle down to the etihad in their brand new shirts, Still that doesn't fit the stereotype now does it ?

How is fixer these days ? Still no news ?

Shame the mods are protecting the bluemoon web of lies and not publishing these

Haha you lying fucking twat. Moved from Manc my arse, I bet you've never even been to Manchester you festering piece of cock snot.

Whereabouts in Manchester did you live ?

I suspect your response will take a while because you have to find an actual Mancunian on red issue to answer for you.

Swales lives said:
stony said:

Oh he'll say he's from Hulme. He's on Googlemaps now the lying c*nt.

They can't help themselves mate. I know a fair few Utd fans being from Middleton, and its fair to say there are probably more of them than us in that part of the world.
The thing is in most aspects they're good lads but fuck me, the second it comes to football they turn into the most one eyed, bitter horrible cunts. They can't help themselves - its something that's been drummed into them over the last 25 years that makes them honestly believe the shit they come out with. This little gobshite that's taken upon himself to embarrass himself on here at a time when he should be celebrating their title win epitomises their club from top to bottom - god I hate the cunts!!

dw7 said:
redissue said:
stony said:

Hence dozens of city fans agreeing they saw some old woman punched by the nasty rag mibs when in fact such incident never took place.

I have moved from manc and find myself surrounded by city fans who all jump on the train from Newcastle down to the etihad in their brand new shirts, Still that doesn't fit the stereotype now does it ?

Haha the fixer now that was quality

De niro making up a story about how someone had died to divert the attention from us beating you 2-1, To quote bluemoon that day... "it puts football into perspective"

Why do you all bang on about how we milk munich by the way ? You fail to see the irony of that when you have a memorial garden and retired the 23 shirt for a loanee who was shit and played 30 odd games for you.... hmmm

redissue said:
Swales lives said:
laserblue said:
I'm sure a mod could make a quick check on his IP address. My bet is Surrey.

I'm saying Telford in Shropshire. Just got a hunch, I'm rarely wrong on these matters.

Why do you lie about united fans singing about hilsborough ? Go on youtube and post me links to us singing about that tragedy.... Ill send you dozens of munich related songs by the wacky and zany blues, kolo kolo kolo....

You really don't sound happy my little rag friend. Have you come home early from school and found mummy having her poop shoot abused??
Don't be too hard on her son, it's how she makes her living.

stony said:
redissue said:
stony said:

Haha you lying fucking twat. Moved from Manc my arse, I bet you've never even been to Manchester you festering piece of cock snot.

I suspect your response will take a while because you have to find an actual Mancunian on red issue to answer for you.
the irony for me is he's critising fans who get trains from newcastle to manc, but its the same thing he must do if he comes down to the ............oh

redissue said:
dw7 said:
redissue said:

De niro making up a story about how someone had died to divert the attention from us beating you 2-1, To quote bluemoon that day... "it puts football into perspective"

Why do you all bang on about how we milk munich by the way ? You fail to see the irony of that when you have a memorial garden and retired the 23 shirt for a loanee who was shit and played 30 odd games for you.... hmmm

Divert attention from you beating us ? You really couldn't make this shit up. That is wuite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read on here.

stony said:
redissue said:
stony said:

If Manchester is blue, why do you all get bussed into OT ? why do you post threads on bluemoon asking for safe pubs to drink, why do bluemoon organise meet ups before the derby in stockport, why don't you all walk to OT singing "the city is ours" and why was there a video on youtube of the SALE blues getting a bus to OT ? I am curious

squirtyflower said:
stony said:
redissue said:

the irony for me is he's critising fans who get trains from newcastle to manc, but its the same thing he must do if he comes down to the ............oh

Yea but he's from Manchester and he'll prove it as soon as one of his bum chums tells him what to say

redissue said:

Well I for one saw five rag scum kicking the shit out of a lone City fan on Wembley Way before the game that day. Does that count?

stony said:
redissue said:
dw7 said:

Divert attention from you beating us ? You really couldn't make this shit up. That is wuite possibly the funniest thing I've ever read on here.

Well known fact I am afraid, Irony is also him calling us rags yet selling shity little carpets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.