GMP haven't decided whether to lock the rags in

was talking to a copper at h-t he said unlikely any will be kept back but they may advise fans to stay inside the segregated compound untill they clear city fans from the mary Ds area

I know cops and stewards are not the same thing but I'm amazed that you can be thrown out for kicking a ball in the stand, standing, swearing etc with it falling under 'City rules' hiding under 'it may spoil the enjoyment of others' banner yet they can't keep 6k of people behind to lessen the chance of a big kick off.

Nb I'm not having a dig at the security actions inside that's been done to death just that there is no logic.

Paul Powers Bar said:
keep them locked in and replay the 6-1 continously on the screens while bluemoon plays over the tannoy

Best thing i have heard for a while
Lock the red GMP officers in along with them

Why is it they can keep us locked in at there dump and we are like haggling with police about it! Do they want trouble? If we win I'll Guarantee they be some trouble after the game! They should kept in END OFF

when ever they have locked them in before people just wait to greet them ;) so wont really make too much of a diffrence

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.