GMP on Wednesday.

kippax94 said:
Blue Smarties said:
guy accross road lives in bolton
he said he losing 75% of his team
Anyone else can't make any sense out of this?

Must be some kind of officer...."team" = his men. :)
Not that, he says the guy across the road lives in Bolton. Surely if he's across the road he's in Manchester!?

They had the GMP Forces Aircraft doing Circuits over Manchester City Centre today, most likely in preperation for tomorrows game. No doubt the full-works will be out with the Riot squads, Dog Handlers aswell as ground/air Patrols. There will be (if not already) infiltration into both the Bluemoon and United forums, seeing if theres any potential troublemakers or where its likely to occur.

scall said:
I'd love to know where the black hole is that the coppers disappear to once we get let out of OT.

One of lifes mysteries, don't even think that Steven Hawkins could fathom this one out!!

Blue Smarties said:
kippax94 said:
Must be some kind of officer...."team" = his men. :)
Not that, he says the guy across the road lives in Bolton. Surely if he's across the road he's in Manchester!?

Well where we live its right on the outskirts of Manchester, down the road has a bolton postcode....must of meant that dunno

Trigger said:
ell said:
Can I ask, why would they have drug sniffer dogs at a football match?
Doubt anyone would want to take a few kilos into OT would they?

Rio would!

The're trying to clear thier debt by introducing "narcotics distribution officers" (not allowed to call the drug dealers anymore as it's not posh enough) to sell stashes around the ground.

i've heard they are bringing the troops out in tanks to police outside the stadium

Ha ha i hope these sniffer dogs can tell the difference between hardcore drugs and my insulin or else before i can explain i will be up against the wall with a finger up my arse.

not my fault! said:
The're trying to clear thier debt by introducing "narcotics distribution officers" (not allowed to call the drug dealers anymore as it's not posh enough) to sell stashes around the ground.

Who? United or GMP?! :o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.