Gmp tweeting rioters punishments

Re: Gmp tweeting roiters punishments

Thieving, looting, smashing things up then jail is appropriate. Swearing though? Fucking swearing?!!!
What a large, steaming pile of shit that is. All that is is so the swollen jail cells make it look like action has been taken. Piss poor that, but to be expected by them I suppose.

Pigeonho said:
Thieving, looting, smashing things up then jail is appropriate. Swearing though? Fucking swearing?!!!
What a large, steaming pile of shit that is. All that is is so the swollen jail cells make it look like action has been taken. Piss poor that, but to be expected by them I suppose.

they will already be known to the fuzz and be on a parole or out of jail early deal if they keep their noses clean.

the law doesnt normally work this fast unless they are already on record.

Blue Si O.B said:
gmpolice GM Police
Eoin Flanagan (born 01/01/1983), of Carson Road, Burnage, jailed for eight months for stealing clothes
Ouch!
gmpolice GM Police
Jason Ullett (born 15/10/72) of Woodward Court, Ancoats, sentenced to 10 weeks in prison for swearing at police officers
Serves the lot of em right. if they took this stance all the time these little fuckers might think twice before committing crime.
It's not all bad though, apparently Liverpool have just bidded for Carlos Tevez, they've bid 200 plasma tv's , 6 rolls of carpet and 72 pairs of nike trainers lol.

burning blue soul said:
Pigeonho said:

they will already be known to the fuzz and be on a parole or out of jail early deal if they keep their noses clean.

the law doesnt normally work this fast unless they are already on record.

Exactly he will have had previous convictions

Pigeonho said:
Right my lad. you're nicked for that little lot.

A "fucking", a "shit" & a "piss" - that's 3 months in Strangeways for you.

themadinventor said:
Blue Si O.B said:
gmpolice GM Police
Eoin Flanagan (born 01/01/1983), of Carson Road, Burnage, jailed for eight months for stealing clothes
Ouch!
gmpolice GM Police
Jason Ullett (born 15/10/72) of Woodward Court, Ancoats, sentenced to 10 weeks in prison for swearing at police officers
Serves the lot of em right. if they took this stance all the time these little fuckers might think twice before committing crime.
It's not all bad though, apparently Liverpool have just bidded for Carlos Tevez, they've bid 200 plasma tv's , 6 rolls of carpet and 72 pairs of nike trainers lol.

someone has thrown a six and a half foot plank through a shop window, Tottenham say Mr crouch is in recovery lol.

These lot don't look like disaffected, disenfranchised teenagers

<a class="postlink" href="http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/news/s/1455374_instant-justice-faces-of-first-men-jailed-for-their-part-in-manchester-and-salford-riots" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening ... ford-riots</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.