Go on Jeff! (Winter)

PowderBlue said:
He was only a fuckin ref, not a galactico.

A full time ref in the premiership earning over a hundred grand a year to a celebrity ref at student games that no-one gives a toss about for a few hundred quid?

Richard said:
Why the fuck does Jeff Winter have his own site? The Soccer AM sketches off him seem quite accurate.

Why the fuck shouldn't Jeff Winter have his own website. It's the beauty of the internet that anyone can have their own website if they want, even you. No-one has to go there though. I think he's a twat too but if he's got his own website then fairplay to him.

journolud said:
Richard said:
Why the fuck does Jeff Winter have his own site? The Soccer AM sketches off him seem quite accurate.

how dare he have a career after refereeing!

cant see anything on there that is too outrageous or controversial or which i disagree with. personally i like the site and think he comes across really well.

On MotD they childishly poked fun at Gus Hiddink for his pronunciation of the word "shloppy". Okay smart arses, next week you do the show in Dutch or Russian or any of the other languages that GH has probably mastered

Be fair to Lineker he could do it in spanish though!

Chelmsford City said:
On MotD they childishly poked fun at Gus Hiddink for his pronunciation of the word "shloppy". Okay smart arses, next week you do the show in Dutch or Russian or any of the other languages that GH has probably mastered

Be fair to Lineker he could do it in spanish though!

Also Japanese.

I hate Winter and even more so after he sent Big Andy off in the vetrans 6 aside comp.

He is a pompous peacock of a man.

Jeff Winter is a complete twat. I went to a sportsmans dinner where he was the celeb speaker. he brought some stuff to auction off which we late found out that instead of giving the whole lot to the charity he was pocketing a load of the money. Fat fucking bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.