Go on then...

I always anticipate an away defeat

I always anticipate an away defeat at Spurs

I dislike getting beat at the lunch time kick off as there is more of Saturday left to be fucking rude and miserable to everyone I meet

I am in no way at all looking to tomorrow with any great sense of positive anticipation.

But it would be fucking magic if we win

Absolutely.

It feels like Christmas Eve today. Only better.

Wont sleep much tonight, cant wait to see the line - up. The fact that its spurs makes it even better.
The four games we played last season against Spurs and Everton home and away were the biggest let-down for me, so i would absolutely LOVE IT if we beat them, as i think it will tell us in 1 match how much improvement we have made.
If the first game was a home match against a minor team and we won then it wouldnt really tell us that much, but if we win tomorrow, then I think that will be a MASSIVE result.

Bring it on!!!!

Have to say, I'm not usually the excitiable type, but I am seriously looking forward to this Premier League season, more so than any others I can remember.

me! playing for my team at half 10 in the morning and straight to the pub to watch real football.

chesterbells said:
davymcfc said:
me! playing for my team at half 10 in the morning and straight to the pub to watch real football.

Quality! Sounds like the perfect day
will be if we win them both. would happily settle for just a city win tho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.