Goal of the Month October.

Milner against Villa for me. The 60yard cross field pass was sublime but to have the desire to get onto the return pass and bend it in the top corner was world class imo

Rooneys overhead kick against us last season. Because they have not scored a decent one yet this season and the panellists have expanded the criteria this month to accomodate them.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
There has been alot of cracking goals this month from lots of different teams but we all know that Hernandez's 2 yard screamer on Saturday will be the winner on MoTD

This would be my choice, how he scored it i'll never know!

Sergio's v the rags. 19 passes which included the sublime back-heel from Mario. Just a beautiful team goal. The move itself deserved a goal.

BibbyBlue85 said:
Milner against Villa for me. The 60yard cross field pass was sublime but to have the desire to get onto the return pass and bend it in the top corner was world class imo
I'd go with this one as well, because he created that play right after his error led to City conceding a goal. When I was watching that game my buddy started taking the piss, but I just reminded him that it was Jimmy Milner he was talking about, and it was a certainty that our James would redeem himself. And Milner did just that ;)

KUN16 Vs Rags .

Best team goal I've seen us score since Yaya's against Fulham .
The move was world class .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.