Goalkeeper

He's not a threat to him, and Ederson is guaranteed a spot if everyone knows he can't replace him.
considering the season Ederson had(compared to his usual standards)... I Think Zac can fancy his chances.

considering the season Ederson had(compared to his usual standards)... I Think Zac can fancy his chances.
He can fancy his chances as much as he wants. Ederson will be our number 1 for as long as he's here and will only get better.

He can fancy his chances as much as he wants. Ederson will be our number 1 for as long as he's here and will only get better.
To be fair, if he didn't fancy his chances and back himself to become better, what kind of professional would he be? You think a professional footballer of his young age wants to go and sit on his arse every week? I'd think likely not.

Even if he doesn't end up displacing Ederson, the attempt to will make him a better player. And, for that matter, it should make Ederson better having someone behind him that wants his spot and not just a "kid" or has been who is here on high wages.

To be fair, if he didn't fancy his chances and back himself to become better, what kind of professional would he be? You think a professional footballer of his young age wants to go and sit on his arse every week? I'd think likely not.

Even if he doesn't end up displacing Ederson, the attempt to will make him a better player. And, for that matter, it should make Ederson better having someone behind him that wants his spot and not just a "kid" or has been who is here on high wages.
None of that changes what I posted.

Think Steffen could surprise a lot of people here. While I don’t think he will become our number 1 in the future, the guy makes some incredible saves. His feet are nowhere near Ederson, but his positioning and reflexes I’d argue are better than Ederson. Too many times ederson lets in longer range goals due to poor positioning. Maybe we could see something like Ter Stegen/Bravo from a couple years back. Would love to see a friendly competition between the two, would only improve ederson.

Does anyone know how many keepers we have from 17/18 years of age and upwards. I recall a list of them somewhere and we had 6 or 7 including Steffen and Muric on loan.
We have plenty of depth but are they content to play 2nd fiddle to Ederson.
I am not sure if Steffen has qualified to play with us yet.

Does anyone know how many keepers we have from 17/18 years of age and upwards. I recall a list of them somewhere and we had 6 or 7 including Steffen and Muric on loan.
We have plenty of depth but are they content to play 2nd fiddle to Ederson.
I am not sure if Steffen has qualified to play with us yet.

Only Really Muric & Gavin Bazunu(18) are "Prospects".

I have seen Bazunu playing a few times and he certainly has potential.
Are Moulden and Grimshaw still with us.
yeah

Slicker
James Trafford
Grimshaw, just came back from Loan though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.