Goalkeepers having blinders against city

Re: shit goalkeepers having blinders against city

Blue Tooth said:
lancs blue said:
Gary Pearce for Wolves in the 74 League Cup Final. I don't think he was their regular keeper at the time but had an absolute stormer.

This...my first Wembley final...we murdered Wolves...their regular keeper Phil Parkes was injured late in the day and Pearce was called up last minute...all the commentators thought he would bottle it...played out of his skin...bastard.
Ditto this! cried my eyes out in block A tunnel end!

lancs blue said:
Gary Pearce for Wolves in the 74 League Cup Final. I don't think he was their regular keeper at the time but had an absolute stormer.

That's the one I remember most. He had an incredible game.

Gordon Banks cost us the league in 1972 and still received a standing ovation from the City fans as he left the pitch

Taylor for the blue noses 0-0, that came a few days after the 3-4 v Spuds FA Cup game. Battered them, Nordie Prick had the game of his life.

Vorm for Swansea at the start of the season. Could've had 5 or 6 more if it wasn't for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.