goalkeeping kit today

Fazz28

i know its only small, but how on earth did the city kit team think we'd ever get away with wearing that blue gk top? greens the home gk top so why not just wear that? bit of a blunder.

Ahem...

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=264102" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=11&t=264102</a>

;-)

Got history of the wrong kits at villa park

Last season agaisnt Villa there was a big colour clash

CHAPPY OUT!

seems strangeto have a blue goalkeepers top! now tell me if ive got this right,we cant use it when we play in blue of course but now this is the strange thing we can only use it when we play in our away colours which if im not mistaken is when we play a team in BLUE!

buryblueboy said:
seems strangeto have a blue goalkeepers top! now tell me if ive got this right,we cant use it when we play in blue of course but now this is the strange thing we can only use it when we play in our away colours which if im not mistaken is when we play a team in BLUE!

Not exactly, there's a rule where you have to wear each kit you create per season a number of times, I'm sure it's about 9. So in that case it should be worn away to; Chelsea, Everton, QPR, Reading, West Brom, West Ham, Wigan as these could be potential kit clashes. Out of that list, the purple/blue keeper kit would not clash with West Brom and Wigan and there will have to be another 3 or so more matches away too!

I've got a feeling that yellow GK top will be used in Champions League games with that rumoured black/grey third shirt. If I remember rightly Joe wore yellow in a Champions League game last season (I think Bayern at home) even though we had the green (the one with the soundwave) and also the grey coloured one with white trim at the time!

Also against Napoli:
Joe+Hart+Manchester+City+FC+v+SSC+Napoli+UEFA+HUkjbY4WKZQx.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.