goals from ibrox??

city-mckenna said:
sedneM1 wrote:
haha. You will never win fuck all.

I cant wait to see City FAIL ! its inevitable

All these World Class players :// Youd think youd have a World Class manager to Match.

Haha scottish football is like our divison 3 ,

Blue square premier north. I go to spl games. It's not fun at all

sedneM1 said:

All these World Class players :// Youd think youd have a World Class manager to Match.

You're the Alpha dog in a Mickey Mouse leauge, you support the Rags and the reason you have joined this forum is in an attempt to shake us up over a pre-season friendly.

Rangers isn't even a shadow of City, you are a small club, big club in a hole that is Scotland, why has probably your best midfielder gone to a promoted team for one million? 30 Robinho's.

Because your leauge and your club is dirt, it always will be, the only pride you get from football will be Celtic, No sense of risk, no supporting of a team that isn't dominating, may you be Scottish or not, I don't support Man City because I was raised in Manchester, I'm Irish.

On your way.

SkyBlueSky said:
sedneM1 said:

You're the Alpha dog in a Mickey Mouse leauge, you support the Rags and the reason you have joined this forum is in an attempt to shake us up over a pre-season friendly.

Rangers isn't even a shadow of City, you are a small club, big club in a hole that is Scotland, why has probably your best midfielder gone to a promoted team for one million? 30 Robinho's.

Because your leauge and your club is dirt, it always will be, the only pride you get from football will be Celtic, No sense of risk, no supporting of a team that isn't dominating, may you be Scottish or not, I don't support Man City because I was raised in Manchester, I'm Irish.

On your way.
As a Rangers fan who quite likes city it is unfortunate that as I sign up for this board this is one of the first posts I read.

Your entire post is nonsense. Ferguson was nowhere near our best player, how can we be a small club, big club? Not even a shadow of Man City? I'd imagine you'd find some of your own fans even disagreeing with that.

In Summary: F*ck Off

sheikhy said:
SkyBlueSky said:

On your way.
As a Rangers fan who quite likes city it is unfortunate that as I sign up for this board this is one of the first posts I read.

Your entire post is nonsense. Ferguson was nowhere near our best player, how can we be a small club, big club? Not even a shadow of Man City? I'd imagine you'd find some of your own fans even disagreeing with that.

In Summary: F*ck Off

Perfect first post..... I was quoting a person that claimed Man City are a small club, A bigger club then Rangers will ever be, you are a small club, you may be a big club in the spl, but that is a joke, I never said he was your best player or midfielder, I said he his probably one of your best midfielders, his transfer fee speaks for itself, his destanation
speaks even more so of the quality difference, enjoy this result, you'll probably win the leauge, not hard playing teams like Motherwell and Kilmarnock day in, day out. Maybe a draw or loss against Celtic thrown in there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.