Goals on Sunday

I have to admit. I like Real Madrid and Cristiano Ronaldo and i fucking hope he will rape the spuds!

Harry is a fucking arrogant twat piece of shit. His face is fucked up and Mourinho will fuck him tactically.

I don't think anyone is getting relegated this season as every team at the bottom is triffic and too good to go down.

Redknapp just doesn't bother me in the slightest. He is right it is between us and Spurs for 4th so what's the problem. I look at the gap to Spurs after every game and have done all season.
I have a little bit of respect for what they have achieved over the last couple of years. Last season after we beat Birmingham they had to play Scum, Chelsea, Arsenal and us to go above us into 4th and won 3 of them whereas we fucked it up. This season they have beat the CL champions and knocked out one the biggest names in world football. Fair play to them.
I don't hate them just because they are our nearest rivals to what we need to achieve.
However i do hate the medias wankfest over them.

i think he is a twat sometimes, but he lives for football and CAN talk some sense.
although he is the manager of a team i despise he is a good manager you have to admit.
but i don't like the fact he's blinkered and is greedy. he spends more money than the club actually have.
But i really want him as the next england manager because he will leave spuds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.