Goals on Sunday

MOTD was the usual last night, although Lineker moking that Govan Piss Can was great to watch.
"Birmingham v Leicester" biggest club game in the world!

Hopefully GOS should be as good today as it usually is!

It's never shown in a particular order, they just put games in as and when.

Each game gets virtually the same coverage, and they actually look at key incidents and give decent opinions, aswell as chat to their guests about days gone by.

What a brilliant football programme.

Fuck off Sam, pull yourself out of Rooneys arse about his three match ban. But what really pisses me off is the hypocrisy of football people when the agenda suits themselves. Every manager to a man thinks Tevez was bang out of order and should be made an example of. Everyone that is except for West Ham whom because it suits they're needs choose to ignore what a twat he's been and think they can have him on the cheap. Just FUCK OFF!

Blue2112 said:
Fuck off Sam, pull yourself out of Rooneys arse about his three match ban. But what really pisses me off is the hypocrisy of football people when the agenda suits themselves. Every manager to a man thinks Tevez was bang out of order and should be made an example of. Everyone that is except for West Ham whom because it suits they're needs choose to ignore what a twat he's been and think they can have him on the cheap. Just FUCK OFF!

If managers are gonna give the likes of Lee Hughes or Marlon King a place in their side someone of Tevez's level will have no problem getting a side to take a punt on him.I can't think of a team who would turn him down if we were paying most of his wages.

I turned it on and there looking at me was Fat Sam's sweaty arm pit. They must have told him at the break as it was hidden for the rest of the show!.....The show pisses all over Match Of The Day in terms of quality though.

I've missed the first 15 minutes so not sure if we've been on yet. I've got it recording but forgot it was on so only started taping after Blackburn highlights

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.