goat boy?

Don't know him personally, but he is a great poster. Very understated and has been in here for years.

mackenzie said:
Don't know him personally, but he is a great poster. Very understated and has been in here for years.

I know that's why I think its a bit weird. I spoke to him via pm a around the 16th but not heard from him since. I thought he may be on holiday but that was 3.5 weeks ago, lucky sod if he is!

charliebigspuds said:
mackenzie said:

I know that's why I think its a bit weird. I spoke to him via pm a around the 16th but not heard from him since. I thought he may be on holiday but that was 3.5 weeks ago, lucky sod if he is!

Maybe he doesn't log in every day? He has always struck me as a poster that just dips in occasionally.

Maybe that's why he hasn't answered so far?

mackenzie said:
charliebigspuds said:
mackenzie said:

Maybe he doesn't log in every day? He has always struck me as a poster that just dips in occasionally.

yeah probably that, at least I hope so

charliebigspuds said:
mackenzie said:
charliebigspuds said:

yeah probably that, at least I hope so

He is a very good poster though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.