God is a Man City fan

Gillingham and 93.20 would suggest he is.
Luton, Alan Ball, Bury, York, Frank Clarkes guitar, Wigan, suggests otherwise
Hence the phrase "God works in mysterious ways".

Meanwhile, on planet earth, hundreds of psychiatrists are sending their business cars to Bingo.

I dont believe he said that. If he did wtf but thats why I dont think he did. People bullshit especially when it's lfc misery.

I've seen the video klip of klopp in the interview but that bit either didnt happen or it was cut out of the video.

Apparently he also said it was v windy which it was but I havent actually seen a video of that.
What he meant was that he still bitter about “ two weeks vacation “ advantage . His sarcastic moaning about god , he thinks god is unfair and wishes his team got covid instead of city.
In my life I’ve met many thickest of the thickest but this one takes the cake.
I alway thought peg and trump are whiny bitches but klopp is right there in their company.

When it looked like the dippers would be denied the title because of Covid, I said it proves god is a Manc. Now I'm not so sure.

Praise The Lord !! klopp has seen the light .
Brothers & sisters he will be on pilgrimage next , going to the gates of Gods home The Etihad wearing shepherds clothing & sandals , hope he doesn't get cold feet !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.