god woke up

halpo123

god woke ,he thought fuck sake i`ve forgotten all about Man City they were okay them lads ,tell you what lets have em winning a cup, qualify for that chumps league thing and let utd get dicked by barcelona in front of billions they should be ok with that

Not to mention stopping the pissing down rain on the morning of our parade!

And rain forecast all tomorrow afternoon in Manchester. So they've moved the "homecoming" parade to <a class="postlink" href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12819687" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-12819687</a>

halpo123 said:
god woke ,he thought fuck sake i`ve forgotten all about Man City they were okay them lads ,tell you what lets have em winning a cup, qualify for that chumps league thing and let utd get dicked by barcelona in front of billions they should be ok with that

That's more or less what I remember Joe Royle saying after the Gillingham game!

I think Joe said " it's As if god thought 'this lot have suffered enough'. No manager in my lifetime has had a better understanding of Manchester city

Didsbury Dave said:
I think Joe said " it's As if god thought 'this lot have suffered enough'. No manager in my lifetime has had a better understanding of Manchester city

I think he continued with, "..waved his hand and light shone down"

Anyways, so it came to pass.

I still find it hard to believe.

There we were on our knees, a bag over our head, a gun pointing at us an a finger on the trigger.

This well known poem sums it up for me..

"Lord, You told me when I decided to follow You, You would walk and talk with me all the way. But I'm aware that during the most troublesome times of my life there is only one set of footprints. I just don't understand why, when I need You most, You leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you, never, ever, during your trials and testings. When you saw only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you."

The Pope said:
Didsbury Dave said:

There we were on our knees, a bag over our head, a gun pointing at us an a finger on the trigger.

"Lord, You told me when I decided to follow You, You would walk and talk with me all the way. But I'm aware that during the most troublesome times of my life there is only one set of footprints. I just don't understand why, when I need You most, You leave me."

He whispered, "My precious child, I love you and will never leave you, never, ever, during your trials and testings. When you saw only one set of footprints, It was then that I carried you."

Dear Joe, who art in heaven
Mercer be thy name......

I think we all know we're God/Allahs chosen team. We've had our faith tested by 35 years in the wilderness and come through it with flying colours. Now for the promised land.......

theboyfrombrazil said:
The Pope said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Dear Joe, who art in heaven
Mercer be thy name......
Thy Khaldoon come
Thaskin now gone

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.