Gogglebox

Sorry guys, it's not her. More social media bollocks. The image isn’t of Mary Killen. In fact it shows model Susan Shaw. A reverse image search reveals that the photo was taken in the 1970s, with the photographer Tim Graham credited.
Thanks for the info,now you mention it I seem to remember the name Susan Shaw.

The govt could do a lot worse than listen to their instant reaction to events. Probably not far removed from the general population

I don't understand channel 4 saying that the families etc are obeying the government guidelines. Tonight again the two sisters from Leeds were on, now they don't live in the same house so keeping two meters apart doesn't come into it. I thought we couldn't visit our family homes even if we keep two meters apart. Have I misunderstood the government guidelines , I can visit my brother etc as long as we keep two meters apart in his house. I though we couldn't visit or are channel 4 breaking the guidelines ?

Poor June has gone as well now but will be with leon,they were married for nearly 60yrs

I still watch the older shows for these two,used to love it when Leon used to say fuck and dance and eat when she told him not to,gentle humour

I want to be like him when I get into my 80's

I don't understand channel 4 saying that the families etc are obeying the government guidelines. Tonight again the two sisters from Leeds were on, now they don't live in the same house so keeping two meters apart doesn't come into it. I thought we couldn't visit our family homes even if we keep two meters apart. Have I misunderstood the government guidelines , I can visit my brother etc as long as we keep two meters apart in his house. I though we couldn't visit or are channel 4 breaking the guidelines ?
They are working and stay apart

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.