going newcastle without a ticket?

Bluwhit said:
What are you boys prepared to pay out of interest? I've sourced 2 tickets for me & my lad just waiting to hear the price.... I won't be telling the Mrs...

one of my mates bought one for £110 last week, the rest have got them at face value so we'll split it so we all pay the same, the two of us who haven't got one would pay similar and we'd do the same for them, we've all been going to the match together for donkeys years so its only right that we help each other out

We'v got a minibus going on the Saturday afternoon and are staying over in Whitley Bay, I've got a ticket but my lad (18) just missed out on one. Here is the dilemma do I give him mine and watch in the boozer or say sorry son I'm off in catch you later. Will try and get a ticket but we only have 5 between 12 of us anyway.

Bluebee2 said:
We'v got a minibus going on the Saturday afternoon and are staying over in Whitley Bay, I've got a ticket but my lad (18) just missed out on one. Here is the dilemma do I give him mine and watch in the boozer or say sorry son I'm off in catch you later. Will try and get a ticket but we only have 5 between 12 of us anyway.

i would 100% would give my young un my ticket. you know it has to be done.

de niro said:
Bluebee2 said:

i would 100% would give my young un my ticket. you know it has to be done.

I will be doing mate, just gonna make him sweat a little, due to the fact he's 18 and still never paid for a City ticket or trip in his life.

Me and my old man going up without a ticket, can't see us getting any spares but thought the same last year when we went down for semi final and got 3 outside for me him and my bro.. So you never know

At Newcastle for bigger games often there are ticket touts selling tickets close to the Metro station exit for St James. I bought one there for an England match in the past. Worth a try if no other options, of course will be in their end but who cares?

Yeh 2 of us will be up there without tickets, gunna have to find somewhere decent to watch it with a group of blues!

Can't decide what to do, fancy going up for the day just to take in the atmosphere and then driving back to celebrate (if we win) but one of my daughters has to work so i'm wondering wether to just stay at home get pissed and watch City and then the Rags in the hope they lose to Swansea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.